This post is updated regularly so you can track the progress of our LIVE test.
Tip 1: Identify Your Unique Value Proposition
- Container gardening for beginners located in an urban setting.
Tip 2: Identify Your Target Audience
- Age: 18- to 60-year-old parents
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Location: USA (Highly urbanized area only)
- Proximity: N/A
- Climate: N/A
- Culture: N/A
- Income: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Religion: N/A
- Status: N/A
Tip 3: Identify Your Domain Name
We are using an old domain for this project.
iGarden.com, Container gardening for beginners
Registered On 2018 June 19-06 19.
The domain has been around since 2018 June 19.
However, there were only about 5 pages at that time until 2020 April 20.
Tip 4: How to Choose Your Server or Web Host
We’ve decided to use the same server or web host with brodneil.com to cut cost for this project.
Tip 5: 30-Day SEO Plan
Tip 6: Marketing strategy
Make use of content marketing.
- Gain a steady increase of traffic for the first 3-7 months.
- Convert traffic to leads/sales starting on the 7th month to 1 year of the campaign.
- Evaluate marketing strategy at the end of a one-year cycle.
The campaign started last 2020 April 20.
Since 2020 April 28, new posts or pages have been created regularly.
We are now starting on
Frequency of posting
Facebook promotion: 1 FB page post a day.
Abstracts/Summaries:an average of 10-15 posts a month
Featured posts: 1-3 posts a month
Mega page: 1 page throughout the campaign to be updated regularly
The result is not much yet. Yet are pleased with progress considering the amount of time we spend each month (16 hours/month).
We 3 published pages and 229 published posts.
We will update this experiment and see how it goes.