You can now add SEO titles and descriptions for your articles published on LinkedIn
This will help you optimize your LinkedIn articles for search and enhance your visibility and discoverability.
LinkedIn shares the top 20 skills that are in-demand
These skills include the following:
- Customer Service
- Businesses Development
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Management
- Problem Solving
- Social Media
- Sales & Marketing
- Time Management
- Financial Analysis
- Social Media Marketing
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
Linkedin Is Developing Paid Events as a Way to Generate New Revenue Streams
2022 February 1
LinkedIn will soon begin testing paid events as part of its broader push to hold virtual events. This might create new prospects for engagement and profitability on the professional social network.
TechCrunch was the first to report on the new feature after receiving a tip about new code in the LinkedIn app’s backend that indicated a passive, paid events element. LinkedIn has since confirmed the test.
- LinkedIn Events has seen a spike in growth, with 21 million people attending a LinkedIn event in 2020, despite the changing landscape of work and the transition to an almost entirely remote workforce.
- With digital creators increasing, LinkedIn, like all platforms, is looking for new ways to recruit the greatest talent and increase usage and engagement by hosting their work.
- Based on input from event organizers, LinkedIn is looking into payment methods for the Events product.
Linkedin Introduces New Features to Assist Companies in Recruiting Talent
LinkedIn likes the term The Great Reshuffle versus The Great Resignation because of the prospects for good career transitions. Businesses must explain to prospective employees that they are the right company as people seek new and better jobs. Furthermore, companies should strive to build closer relationships with employees to keep them on board for the long haul.
- Businesses will be able to convey their policies on remote working, immunizations, salary changes, and other topics via a new feature.
- LinkedIn has updated its Metrics page to include customized competitor analytics, allowing you to compare the performance of up to nine competitors.
- LinkedIn’s My Company tab has been updated with new ways to keep employees engaged and informed about what’s going on within the company.