Tiktok Now Has a Monthly Active User Base of One Billion People
TikTok stated that 1 billion people use the app every month in a blog post. For reference, Facebook reported 2.9 billion monthly active users in June, up 7% year over year. However, TikTok’s growth is rapid: from July 2020, when it had 689 million monthly active users, the number of monthly active users has increased by 45 percent. In addition, according to app analytics firm SensorTower, TikTok became the first non-Facebook app to exceed 3 billion global downloads in July.
- TikTok’s major markets include the United States, Europe, Brazil, and Southeast Asia, according to the business, whose parent company, ByteDance, is based in China.
- ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, has purchased the VR hardware business, Pico, hinting at a possible push into VR.
- The threat that TikTok poses to Western digital behemoths is palpable: Instagram, which Facebook owns, has declared that it is no longer a photo-sharing service. Even discussion forums like Reddit are lured by the promise of short-form video streams, as Instagram promotes Reels, its TikTok clone.
New, Step-By-Step Guides to Creating Branded Content on Tiktok
With a new collection of thorough, step-by-step tutorials on making some of the most prevalent, entertaining video kinds on the platform, TikTok hopes to assist more brands in leaping TikTok content development.
- TikTok also mentions that brands can promote their videos to reach an even wider audience.
- The app currently has a billion users, surpassing Instagram in this regard and growing at a considerably quicker rate, thanks to its engaging, community-focused strategy.
- Marketers must link their creativity with TikTok trends to optimize their brand’s promotional potential.
Creative Solutions: A Guide to Creating Effective TikTok Campaigns
Last Updated on August 20, 2021 by Josh
As TikTok’s spectacular rise continues, more marketers are taking notice and thinking about how they can use the app to expand their brand’s reach and discovery.
Marketers must learn what works with the TikTok community and align with organic trends to succeed with TikTok. Repurposing ad campaigns from other platforms will not work, and polished, edited, professional-quality commercials are unlikely to get traction.
- With a basic overview of each element, the guide covers all of the main aspects of practical TikTok clips.
- Notes on creating authentic TikTok content are included in the guide, and specific advice on creative techniques and posting frequency.
- There are also links to valuable resources and tools, such as TikTok’safe zones’ template examples for your video clips.
TikTok Highlights Rising Ecommerce Opportunities and the App’s Unique Potential for Brands
TikTok has been progressively leaning into eCommerce as part of its ongoing growth and desire to add more monetization alternatives. This can assist in supporting higher advertiser engagement while also giving more cash potential for individual creators through brand partnerships.
The company has revealed some new data and ideas to help marketers increase their product marketing efforts in the app. And could help them define your TikTok marketing strategy.
- TikTok claims that its platform offers new options for marketers in terms of increasing product engagement through entertainment.
- Another significant benefit it possesses in this regard is its algorithm and its “hyper-relevant” For You Page.
- TikTok provides more opportunities to showcase a broader selection of clips from multiple suppliers because it is more oriented around content than producers or profiles.
- TikTok’s algorithm is also quite effective at determining what you enjoy and displaying more of it to you.
Is TikTok the New Ad Giant?
In the wake of the ongoing boom in online shopping, brands are looking for new and eye-catching strategies to keep their commercials relevant. Marketers are looking for every potential scenario to feed the consumer frenzy for digital offers. Social media, like TikTok, could be one of their best options.
As of January 2021, TikTok has 689 million active users worldwide. The app is used eight times per day on average. Those viewers spend 52 minutes watching user-generated videos of various human behaviors, challenges, and entertaining acts every day.
TikTok may be an unequaled advertising investment for e-commerce enterprises that are looking for fresh brand exposure and customer acquisition. The platform allows e-commerce firms to stay visible and relevant in today’s always-on consumer culture.
- TikTok is the most popular and largest platform that covers purchasing power.
- Much of TikTok’s potential as an advertising platform is fueled by its uniqueness.
- TikTok is unusual because it encourages users to stay on the platform longer, resulting in more eyes on more advertising for a more extended time.