Last Updated: 2 months ago by BrodNeil
Spam comments – that’s probably the biggest reason why you may want to disallow comments on your blog. But blog comments also allow you to deepen relationships with your audience and even get ideas on what they want you to write.
Should you allow blog comments or not? The idea is to weigh the pros and cons. OptinMonster shares some relevant data and not just subjective arguments that will help you decide if it’s better for you to allow blog comments or just disallow them.
Here are some points discussed:
- Blog comments provide some form of social proof.
- Comments increase audience engagement.
- Comments do not have a huge effect on traffic.
- Responding to comments can be time-consuming and stressful.
Read more: To Allow Blog Comments or Not? Here’s What the Data Shows…
- FastPixel Website Accelerator - FastPixel is an all-in-one WordPress plugin that automatically applies all the optimizations you can think of to make your website faster. This includes image optimization, Critical CSS, CDN delivery, automatic next-gen WebP conversion, minification for CSS/JS/HTML.
- SimpleTraffic - drives real visitors to your website, blog, or affiliate link. Get started with 2500 free visitors on your 5 day free trial!
- BrandPush - gets you featured on 200+ news sites. Go viral with massive exposure like Daily Herald, Newsmax, Fox News, etc.!
- MediaServe - is a web hosting service that values free speech, providing content policies and support aligned with these values. It is also known to offer conservative web hosting.
- Leaver - is a web hosting service tailored for conservatives, providing content policies and support aligned with conservative values --- the web hosting for conservatives.
- Nitropack - Unleash lightning-fast website performance like never before! Get your FREE account now!
- Fokas Beyond: Stock Market Courses in Australia - Click to watch the masterclass. Register Now for FREE!
- FMC Catering Services in Cebu - Food catering services provider in Cebu Philippines.
- Ngohiong - order now at P150 (around $3) per pack of 10 pieces.
- i-Ville.com: Teenage Fashion Trends - 12 Hottest Teenagers Fashion Trends in 2023
- B2B SaaS - B2B SaaS is transforming the way businesses operate. Discover trends, benefits, challenges, and how to leverage it with Twibi.
- CWG Speakers, your reliable speakers agency: Find a keynote speaker for your event featuring Bilahari Kausikan, Nir Eyal, Mo Gawdat, Konstantin Kisin, Cheng Li, Ayesha Khanna, Alessia Zecchini, and more keynote speakers and experts.
- Pictory - Create videos QUICKLY from scripts, articles, videos, or other channels.
Discover more tools - See our recommended tools, software, and services.