The study made by Perficient.com shows mobile versus desktop usage on the web.
The data in the study was pulled from Google Analytics’ Benchmarking feature.
The table below gives a comparison of traffic patterns in 2019 and 2020, both U.S. and globally.
- Mobile experiences are still increasing.
- Mobile devices make 61% of visits to U.S. websites in 2020, from 57% in 2019.
- Globally, 68.1% of all website visits in 2020 come from mobile devices, from 63.3% in 2019.
- Desktop continues to be very significant.
- Desktops make 53.3% of total time on-site in the U.S. and 46.4% of total time on-site globally.
1 thought on “Did the Pandemic Make Desktop Usage Increase in 2020?”