By far, this is the best plugin I’ve tried to speed up WordPress websites. Let our Google PageSpeed score do the talking (click to see it).
The results are really amazing.
Nitropack can also be used for Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, and custom websites.
Make sure to use the coupon code: brodneil to get a 5% discount.
NitroPack is a cloud-based performance optimization platform that aims to significantly improve your website speed. Does it really work?
In this post, we will share with you how NitroPack improves your site speed, as well as what users have to say about the software. We will also share with you our experience using NitroPack on our website.
Table of Contents
- What is Nitropack
- Why use NitroPack
- Nitropack subscription packages
- What users are saying about Nitropack
- What we say about Nitropack
What is NitroPack
NitroPack is a cloud-based website performance, caching, and optimization platform that will speed up your website effortlessly. It is a cross-platform tool that can be used with many content and eCommerce platforms like WordPress, OpenCart, WooCommerce, and Magento.
Here is a complete list of their features:
NitroPack.io also offers free tools including Google PageSpeed score and Website TTFB (time to first byte) Test.
Why use NitroPack
Who wants to wait for a slow website to load? Nobody does. It’s annoying and a waste of time. NitroPack claims to increase your website speed. If you use NitroPack, it will create an optimized HTML cache so that users find your page fast to load. Fast website speed will enhance user experience and will result in users viewing more of your pages. This may lead them to take action, such as subscribing and purchasing.
A fast website can also increase your website score, which is important for your SEO (search engine optimization) ranking in Google and other search engine platforms.
So if you want more pageviews, more interaction, and less bounce-rate on your website, as well as a better website score, then NitroPack could be a great solution.
NitroPack Subscription Packages
NitroPack offers free trial, as well as paid subscription that is billed annually. Here is a summary of their subscriptions, their pricing, and features.
What users are saying about NitroPack
While we hope the NitroPack software really works as promised, it is always a smart idea to find out what actual users have to say about NitroPack. We gathered some reviews from WordPress, Hustlr.com, bloggingx.com, and iwebsitez.com.
According to NitroPack users, here are the things they liked about using the software:
- “has improved our Google page speed insights scores very much and the sites now load at lightning-fast speeds”
- “Affordable pricing”, “value for money”
- “Simple to install and setup”, “very easy to install and configure”
- “Easy to manage”
- “Easy to flush the cache for individual pages”
- “Reduces quite a lot in most cases the number of requests”
- “Amazing results after installation”
- “Results also show up almost immediately”
- “Delivers on its promise of being an Enterprise-level Google-PageSpeed focussed performance optimization tool”
- “Tech support team works round the clock to resolve your queries and monitor your website”
- “Great service”
The software seems really impressive, but some users think NitroPack can still improve by addressing the following problems
- “Can affect ad scripts, but can be overcome”
- “Can take a little time to show changes”
- Note: In our experience using WordPress, once you click update, the change is immediate (even if you are logged out). There are things to consider though like if your homepage is showing dynamic content from widgets, then you will have to click update on the homepage for those changes on the widgets to show up immediately. If the widgets are shown sitewide and you can’t wait for the cycle to complete. do a purge in Nitropack’s dashboard and you’ll get the immediate change.
- “Database optimization can be tricky”
- “Would’ve been nicer if there was a way to contact them via email or phone”
- Note: There is indeed a way to contact them via Nitropack’s dashboard.
- “poor customer support on weekends”
- Note: In our experience, support has been great from the very beginning that is through inquiry and trial until this time.
What we say about NitroPack
Allow me to let our Google PageSpeed Score tell you what Nitropack can do.
Google PageSpeed Score: Mobile
Google PageSpeed Score: Desktop
Google Adsense and Nitropack
With Nitropack, this is no longer an issue.
Here is something I just learned today (2020 11 9) and I got this from Deyan of Nitropack.
If you would enable Google Ads on the site, enable the Optimize Ads option under Settings.
What is a great product without great support? Nitropack support is actually amazing. They are quick to reply; and they make things easy for the subscribers or users.
It is the BEST tool to increase your Google PageSpeed Insights score.
We have also checked the results on other website speed performance tools and the results are the same.
Nitropack is for us the Best website speed performance tool.
By the way, for this website, we use the ludicrous mode, and added a custom CSS on the Nitropack dashboard for our PWA loading issue.
Normally, there is nothing really to tweak in Nitropack. If you want to speed up the caching time particularly for sites having newly installed/activated Nitropack —– use the Cache Warmup feature in your Nitropack dashboard.