Last updated on November 24th, 2019 at 04:26 am
Are you making use of social media marketing for your business? If you are – then you’ve probably heard or read many things about it. There are things you find easy to accept and believe and some things to ask or research.
Here are 7 misconcpetions about social media marketing:
- More followers is better.
- You can get more shares by using social sharing buttons on your site.
- Low conversion rate from social media traffic.
- Everyone has to do social media marketing.
- Social media marketing is a daily task.
- What works for business-to-business companies won’t work for business-to-customers companies and vice-versa.
- Ignore negative feedback and move on by taking them forgranted.
Categorised in: Social Media
This post was written by BrodNeil