The Pag-IBIG Fund’s online service platform, Virtual Pag-IBIG, enables you to safely access Pag-IBIG Fund services from any smartphone or computer with an internet connection.
Additionally, it offers a chat feature where a Lingkod Pag-IBIG service representative is available to respond to your questions or problems.
- Virtual Pag-IBIG website
- Virtual Pag-IBIG online registration
- Virtual Pag-IBIG online verification
- Virtual Pag-IBIG log in
- Virtual Pag-IBIG employer
- Virtual Pag-IBIG loans
- Virtual Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan
- Virtual Pag-IBIG loan status
- Virtual Pag-IBIG funds
- Virtual Pag-IBIG MP2
Virtual Pag-IBIG website
You can easily access the Virtual Pag-IBIG by visiting www.pagibigfund.gov.ph and clicking on the Virtual Pag-IBIG, For Members link on the main menu if you only have a smartphone or computer with an internet connection.
To access Virtual Pag-IBIG directly, go to www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
By using the Virtual Pag-IBIG, you can immediately use the following services:
- Become a member of the Pag-IBIG Fund by signing up and receiving your permanent Membership ID (MID) Number;
- Creating an MP2 savings account;
- Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) application;
- Requesting a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan (for members whose region of residence has been designated as being in a state of calamity);
- Apply for a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan as soon as possible;
- Pag-IBIG Home Equity Appreciation Loan (HEAL) application;
- View the status of your loan (for a mortgage, a business, a calamity, or a home equity loan);
- replenishing your Pag-IBIG regular savings;
- Use Pag-IBIG MP2 Savings to make savings;
- Pay off your Pag-IBIG loans (loans for housing, multiple purposes, emergencies, or home equity appreciation);
- Request an interest rate reduction on your mortgage;
- Claim your Pag-IBIG Savings (due to retirement at age 65, MP2 Savings maturity, and membership maturity); and
- You can chat with a Lingkod Pag-IBIG at any time to understand more about the benefits of your Pag-IBIG Fund.
Virtual Pag-IBIG online registration
For those who are registering as new members who have never received a Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) number, the Pag-IBIG online registration service is available.
You won’t be able to register online once you’ve done so.
Local employees’ employers manage their Pag-IBIG online registration on their behalf. Therefore they are not required to do so. Your HR department will request your personal information if you’ve just been hired so that it can be submitted to the Pag-IBIG Fund and other governmental organizations.
Here’s how you can register:
- Go online and visit the Virtual Pag-IBIG page.
- Click “Be a Member” then “Register.”
- It would redirect you to the “Online Membership Registration” page.
- Fill in the information asked and the code, then click submit.
- The system will check its database after receiving your name and birthdate to see if you have previously registered.
- You will then be taken to the Pag-IBIG membership registration form if the system cannot discover any records matching your provided information.
- There are eight forms that you would need to fill up. Don’t leave blank the fields marked with a red asterisk.
- Click the Next button to move to the next tab once you’ve finished filling out a particular tab. Click the Back button to change your information on the previous tab.
- When you’re done checking, click the Submit Registration button.
Virtual Pag-IBIG online verification
Obtaining your Pag-IBIG MID number requires you to verify your Pag-IBIG number. This manual will assist you whether you’re a new member or forgot your old one.
The simplest verification method as of 2020 is the official website. You just need to prepare your Registration Tracking Number (RTN), which you’ll obtain after signing up for Pag-IBIG membership.
- Click “Be A Member” on the Virtual Pag-IBIG website, followed by “Verify MID No.”
- Then, fill out the form with your last name, date of birth, and PAG-IBIG registration tracking number.
- It will then show your Pag-IBIG MID number. Make sure to record it in writing or copy/paste it where you can easily see it.
Virtual Pag-IBIG log in
To log in to the virtual Pag-IBIG, just go to https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig_profile/Verification/
Virtual Pag-IBIG employer
Employers can also create their virtual Pag-IBIG account; just follow these steps:
- Download the Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Enrollment Form for the Employer.
- Submit the completed Enrollment Form and the required documents to your servicing branch. A copy of your valid ID and an original of an authorized officer from your agency, or one original, valid ID photocopy bearing the head of the agency or an authorized signatory
- Review, sign, and return the Memorandum of Agreement to the Pag-IBIG branch in person or via email, depending on your agreement.
- Note the temporary password that will be given to you via email a few days after your employer account has been created, confirming its creation.
- You will be provided a link for the login URL through email.
- Enter the temporary password and the username that was provided to you by your Pag-IBIG Account Officer.
- Change and confirm your new password.
- You’ve just finished setting up your virtual Pag-IBIG employer account.
Virtual Pag-IBIG loans
Pag-IBIG offers several loans for its members, some of which fall under its housing loans like the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan, Pag-IBIG Home Equity Appreciation Loan (HEAL), and the Affordable Housing Loan for Minimum-Wage Earners. On the other hand, the Multi-Purpose Loan and Calamity Loan fall under its short-term loans.
Virtual Pag-IBIG loan application
With Virtual Pag-IBIG, you can apply for the different loans Pag-IBIG offers. Just go to the Virtual Pag-IBIG site and click “Apply and Manage Loans.”
After which, you can choose which type of loan you want to apply for. You can also check your records if you already have an existing loan.
How to know the virtual Pag-IBIG loan status
To check the status of your Pag-IBIG Fund Virtual Pag-IBIG loan, you can visit the Pag-IBIG Fund website and log in to your account. Once logged in, you should be able to view the status of your loan application and any other loan-related information.
You can contact Pag-IBIG Fund customer service for assistance if you do not have an online account. They can help you check your loan status over the phone or through email.
Virtual Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan
The Pag-IBIG Fund Calamity Loan aims to give affected Pag-IBIG Fund members instant financial assistance in calamity-stricken areas as declared by the Sangguniang Bayan or the Office of the President.
What are the requirements for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan?
To be eligible for the loan, you must possess the following:
- A minimum of twenty-four (24) savings every month for members of the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings;
- Active membership, as demonstrated by having at least one (1) monthly deposit within the six months before the loan application date;
- The account(s) must not default if there is an existing Pag-IBIG Housing Loan, Multi-Purpose Loan, or Calamity Loan; and evidence of income.
How to apply for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan
Applying for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan is simple by using the following methods:
Using Virtual Pag-IBIG
- Uploading your well-completed loan application and necessary documents*; or
- Submitting an online application for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan (for members whose employers are registered with the Virtual Pag-IBIG for Employers)**
Over the counter
- Submit your completed loan application and other documents to the Pag-IBIG Fund branch closest to you, either personally or through your employer.
*Available to members who own a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus or cash cards provided for this purpose by any of the partner banks of the Pag-IBIG Fund.
**Only accessible to members who have a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus.
What is the Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan’s interest rate?
The Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan has an interest rate of 5.95 percent annually, the lowest on the market.
Virtual Pag-IBIG loan status
You can access the Virtual Pag-IBIG and choose the Loan Status Verification tab to check the status of a Pag-IBIG loan online. After reading and if you still have questions, you can speak with a Pag-IBIG Fund service agent via phone, chat, or email.
Click the Apply for and Manage Loans option on the Virtual Pag-IBIG website. Then click View Loan Status on the new page that appears.
Fill out the form once you are on the Loan Status Verification page.
Choose a type of loan.
- Housing Loan
- Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL)
- Calamity Loan (CAL)
Enter your Pag-IBIG MID number and last name.
After double-checking the information, press the SUBMIT button.
It will display details of your loan application. If accepted, the start and end terms and the loan status date will be displayed.
Virtual Pag-IBIG funds
Want to check your Pag-IBIG donation online? Checking your status is essential when you register and begin contributing.
Using your Pag-IBIG login information, you can manually or online check all your details. Stop by the branch if you want a hard copy of your records.
Remember that just because your payroll records show these remittances does not mean your company has fully covered the cost of your premiums. The only way to obtain factual information is through independently reviewing the records.
- Go to the Virtual Pag-IBIG website.
- Log into your Virtual Pag-IBIG account.
- Visit the Regular Savings button.
- Select your chosen year.
- Save and/or print your copy.
Virtual Pag-IBIG MP2
In addition to their Pag-IBIG Regular Savings, Pag-IBIG Fund members can use the MP2 Savings, a unique savings facility with a 5-year maturity, to save more and receive larger dividends. Former Pag-IBIG Fund members, now pensioners and retirees, are also eligible for the program.
These are its main features:
- Simple to save because members can only deposit a minimum of P500 each time.
- Payouts are higher than those of the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings.
- You can withdraw dividends annually or after the 5-year maturity period tax-free.
- Government guarantees for MP2 Savings.
You can open an MP2 Savings account safely and conveniently online via Virtual Pag-IBIG. Just follow these steps:
- Visit www.pagibigfundservices.com/MP2Enrollment
- Put in your last name, first name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY), and Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) number.
- Fill out the CAPTCHA code.
- Click the Submit button.
- Enter the amount you want to contribute each month to your Pag-IBIG MP2 savings in the desired monthly contribution area.
- Pick your chosen option from the drop-down menus below:
- Your preferred dividend payout is whether you would like to receive your MP2 dividends annually or after the five-year term.
- Your payment method, including salary deduction, cash payment at any Pag-IBIG branch, or use of any Pag-IBIG Fund-accredited collection partners.
- Your primary source of income is where your MP2 payments will originate.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your modified Pag-IBIG II enrollment form, which includes your 12-digit MP2 account number, will be visible. You can print or save this form as a PDF file.
How to pay your MP2 contributions
You can pay your MP2 contributions through an online payment channel, over-the-counter payment centers, or the Virtual Pag-IBIG.
- Pag-IBIG Online Payment Facility – via PayMaya, Visa, Mastercard, and JCB credit cards
- Moneygment – via Moneygment wallet, bank deposit, PayPal, ECPay, Dragonpay, 7-Eleven
- 7-Eleven (Must first secure a Payment Instruction Page from the ECPay website)
- Bayad Center
- M. Lhuillier
- SM Business Centers, including Savemore and SM Hypermarket bills payment counters
How to use Virtual Pag-IBIG to pay MP2 contributions?
- Open the Virtual Pag-IBIG and log in to your account.
- Click Pay Online under Payments.
- In the menu, select MP2 Savings.
- Fill out the payment form completely.
- Verify every detail, then click Proceed.
- It will take you to the Payment page, where you can use your Paymaya/GCash account, Credit Card, or Debit Card to make a payment (VISA, Mastercard, JCB).
- Click Pay Now after entering your Paymaya/GCash or debit/credit card information.