Last Updated on September 8, 2021 by Josh
My Lockbox is a digital vault that enables you to hide, lock, and password protects almost any folder on your computer. You can use My Lockbox to hide your private data from prying eyes – your files will not be accessible from local and remote users. Access to the folders can be restricted with a password to prevent unauthorized access to the contents. The amount of data that can be safeguarded has no size restriction.
- Extremely simple to use;
- The user interface is intuitive and straightforward, and it is available in over ten different languages;
- Basic action hotkey combinations;
- Data protection that is instant and has no size restrictions;
- Password protection for password-protected data and uninstalling programs;
- One folder with an infinite number of subfolders is protected in the free edition. You can save a limitless number of folders with the Professional edition;
- Supports all recent Windows operating systems, including 64-bit editions (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10);
- Online password recovery that is both quick and secure;
- You can secure almost any folder on your computer with a password;
- Locking system-critical folders, such as C:Windows, is prevented;
- The Trusted Processes feature allows you to backup or scans your protected folder using backup, antivirus, or similar software;
- Even in Windows safe mode, folders are protected;
- Protected files would not be revealed if you renamed an upper-level folder;
- The user interface is skinned in a modern style.