There are 2 ways to check this:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/or to https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly and type your domain.
You’ll get something like this:
2. Use the SERPs and check if you get a mobile-friendly label using your smart phone.
Will these reasons compel you to have a mobile-friendly website?
- Your customers are using mobile devices.
- Keep them on your website via your mobile devices.
- Allow them to share your website easily with friends via their phones.
- Be competitive. Your top competitors are likely using a mobile-friendly website.