Last Updated: 2 months ago by BrodNeil
The Adwords Triangulation Method (ATM) is a technique for optimizing AdWords campaigns created by Dan Thies. It involves analyzing data from multiple sources, such as search queries, ad groups, and landing pages, to identify areas where improvements can be made to increase the campaign’s performance. This can include identifying the most effective keywords to target, optimizing ad copy, and improving the relevance of landing pages. ATM aims to improve the return on investment (ROI) of an AdWords campaign by making data-driven decisions based on the analysis of multiple data points.
4 Tactics for ATM:
- Target users that have a commercial intent.
- Anchor your ad in the most profitable position.
- Create ads with the best combination of click-through rate and profitability.
- Test like crazy.
By Dan Thies
What sets it apart from other tactics?
The Adwords Triangulation Method (ATM) sets itself apart from other tactics in several ways. Some of these include:
- Data-driven approach: ATM is based on analyzing multiple data sources, such as search queries, ad groups, and landing pages, to identify areas for improvement. This data-driven approach allows for more informed decisions to be made about how to optimize a campaign.
- Focus on return on investment (ROI): The ultimate goal of ATM is to improve the ROI of an AdWords campaign. By making data-driven decisions based on the analysis of multiple data points, ATM aims to maximize the return on ad spend.
- Comprehensive approach: ATM takes a holistic approach to optimize AdWords campaigns, looking at all aspects of the campaign, including keywords, ad copy, and landing pages. This allows for complete campaign optimization rather than focusing on just one area.
- it is a flexible method that can be applied to different types of campaigns and different types of businesses.
In summary, ATM is a comprehensive and data-driven approach to optimizing AdWords campaigns that focuses on maximizing ROI. It is a flexible method that can be applied to different types of campaigns and different types of businesses.
Is there a case study about it?
I am not aware of any specific case studies that specifically demonstrate the effectiveness of the Adwords Triangulation Method (ATM) by Dan Thies, but it’s a well-known tactic among the PPC experts community, and many of them have used it to improve their AdWords campaigns.
The method is based on data analysis, so the success of the implementation of ATM will vary depending on the specific campaign and the data available.
However, it’s important to note that the ATM method is just one of the many techniques available for optimizing AdWords campaigns and that the success of a campaign will depend on a variety of factors, including the quality of the data and the overall strategy for the campaign.
Tara Mae Dela Cruz is a passionate writer and storyteller hailing from the Philippines. With a love for words and a vivid imagination, she weaves compelling tales that transport readers into captivating worlds. Her writing style is characterized by its lyrical prose and deep emotional resonance, drawing inspiration from her own experiences as well as the diverse cultures she encounters. Tara's work often explores themes of identity, family dynamics, and the power of human connection. When she's not writing, you can find Tara exploring new hiking trails or curled up with a good book, always seeking to broaden her horizons and find inspiration in the world around her.