Shopify Is Now Available on Roku
Shopify merchants will be able to buy, build, and measure campaigns across the Roku streaming platform thanks to launching a new Roku app in the Shopify app store.
The software opens SMBs to affordable TV campaigns as the first streaming platform available to Shopify merchants. In addition, the app allows business owners to set up, manage, and execute campaigns independently based on their ad budget.
- Advertisers get the Roku app from the Shopify App Store, choose their target audience and ad budget, and schedule their ads.
- They then upload their creations and are ready to launch their campaign. Roku is available in tens of millions of homes across the United States.
- According to a study conducted by Roku and The Harris Poll, 49% of consumers claimed they noticed an ad while watching a streaming program, paused the broadcast, then went online to shop for a product suggested by the ad.
Read more: https://martech.org/roku-announces-shopify-app/
Shopify and Microsoft Have Teamed up to Offer Merchant Listings to Bing, Edge, and Microsoft Start
Microsoft recently announced a partnership with Shopify to enhance product availability on its search engine, Microsoft Bing. And the Shopping tab on its Microsoft Edge browser and Microsoft Start its newly-established news service.
- Shopify merchants will be able to access the connection through an upgraded Microsoft Channel app. They’ll be able to make a few tweaks to broaden their reach across Microsoft’s network.
- Merchants’ products will appear as free product listings on the Shopping tab of Bing, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Start.
- According to Microsoft, Shopify’s connection with Microsoft will allow merchants to launch new ad campaigns and see marketing effectiveness in real-time reports in their Shopify store.
Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/25/microsoft-partners-with-shopify-to-bring-merchant-listings-to-bing-edge-and-microsoft-star/
1 thought on “Shopify”