Last Updated: 2 weeks ago by BrodNeil
During this time in quarantine, it is common to feel as though each second should be spent focused on completing necessary tasks. Experts are challenging this concept by drawing on how idle time often ends up being the most productive. The primary reason why downtime can result in heightened productivity, is because this is when we tend to be the most creative. This creativity is often the start of successful and profitable projects in the future.
- Many professionals are claiming that if you do not exit this quarantine with a new skill, hustle, or knowledge level, then a lack of discipline needs to be addressed.
- Sometimes doing nothing can result in the highest level of productivity because these are the times where we are often most creative.
- Although ad revenue with digital media has decreased by approximately 50%-70%, viewership has actually doubled.
“The crisis might be as small as missing a flight, forcing us to spend the day reconfiguring travel arrangements or as big as the global pandemic that’s forcing us to reconfigure our time to do, well, nothing. A crisis of nothing has wiped out our proverbial schedules.”
A FREE Cloud-Based Time Tracking Software
Clockify.me is an affiliate partner.
- Free cloud-based time tracking software
- Manual time tracking or timer option
- Categorize time by project, client, and task
- Reports and analytics to improve productivity
- Integrations with other tools like Trello, Asana, and Jira
- Helps individuals and teams track their time and improve productivity
- Can be used on multiple devices and platforms
- Provides insights into how time is being spent
- Integrations with other tools make it a versatile option for various industries.