There are 2 reasons why we would like to invite the people who have engaged in our FB page:
- Target on fans. The people who did a Like on your FB page are added to your fan base of People Who Like This Page. Then you can run a campaign specifically for your fans. You can also target them based on demographics, such as age, gender, and location. Just don’t overuse this feature.
- Whenever we post content to our Facebook Page, it has the potential of appearing in our Fans’ news feed. This is not 100% guaranteed, yet they do show up.
How to invite those who have engaged our FB page:
- Goto your FB page and look your most recent posts;
- Click on the icon stating how many FB users have engaged your post.
- Then invite those FB users.
- A word of caution: Don’t overdo this.