You can build your brand in 10 days
- Day 1: Set the groundwork by knowing your industry and doing Market Research.
- Day 2: Define your brand and differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Day 3: Identify your audience and develop your brand for them.
- Day 4: Determine the ways and channels to communicate with your audience.
- Day 5: Let your brand show your personality.
- Day 6: Share your story so your audience can connect.
- Day 7: Test your brand and tweak it by asking for feedback.
- Day 8: Create assets like logos and websites professionally.
- Day 9: Be consistent with your brand.
- Day 10: Take a break