Last Updated: 2 months ago by BrodNeil
Adobe’s AI Effort in Creative Cloud Continues
Over the last few years, Adobe has made significant investments in AI. Using its Sensei AI platform, the company has improved almost all its goods. Lightroom’s smarter masking tools and preset recommendations, Photoshop’s ability to shift colors across pictures, and Character Animator’s body tracker are just a few of the new features.
- Auto-masking. Automatically detects the different elements in an image. Adobe is upfront that it won’t recognize everything right now, but it does say that this feature will develop with time.
- Landscape mixer. By altering a few sliders, whether using presets or creating your own, you can make your shot look like it was taken in the fall or winter, for example. If the foreground is a little drab, but you want a green image, choose a photo of a lush green area to transfer the style, and you’re set.
- The previously accessible depth blur allows users to modify the focal distance, which appears a lot more professional than the last filter, primarily concentrated on blurring everything surrounding an object in an image.
Adobe is putting a lot of effort into artificial intelligence to make life easier for creative pros and enthusiasts. In some ways, it’s catching up to competitors like Skylum’s Luminar AI, which has made AI the focal point of their apps. However, Adobe’s advantage is the breadth of its feature set, which will be difficult for any newcomer to match.
Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/26/adobe-continues-its-ai-push-in-creative-cloud/
- FastPixel Website Accelerator - FastPixel is an all-in-one WordPress plugin that automatically applies all the optimizations you can think of to make your website faster. This includes image optimization, Critical CSS, CDN delivery, automatic next-gen WebP conversion, minification for CSS/JS/HTML.
- SimpleTraffic - drives real visitors to your website, blog, or affiliate link. Get started with 2500 free visitors on your 5 day free trial!
- BrandPush - gets you featured on 200+ news sites. Go viral with massive exposure like Daily Herald, Newsmax, Fox News, etc.!
- MediaServe - is a web hosting service that values free speech, providing content policies and support aligned with these values. It is also known to offer conservative web hosting.
- Leaver - is a web hosting service tailored for conservatives, providing content policies and support aligned with conservative values --- the web hosting for conservatives.
- Nitropack - Unleash lightning-fast website performance like never before! Get your FREE account now!
- Fokas Beyond: Stock Market Courses in Australia - Click to watch the masterclass. Register Now for FREE!
- FMC Catering Services in Cebu - Food catering services provider in Cebu Philippines.
- Ngohiong - order now at P150 (around $3) per pack of 10 pieces.
- i-Ville.com: Teenage Fashion Trends - 12 Hottest Teenagers Fashion Trends in 2023
- B2B SaaS - B2B SaaS is transforming the way businesses operate. Discover trends, benefits, challenges, and how to leverage it with Twibi.
- CWG Speakers, your reliable speakers agency: Find a keynote speaker for your event featuring Bilahari Kausikan, Nir Eyal, Mo Gawdat, Konstantin Kisin, Cheng Li, Ayesha Khanna, Alessia Zecchini, and more keynote speakers and experts.
- Pictory - Create videos QUICKLY from scripts, articles, videos, or other channels.
Discover more tools - See our recommended tools, software, and services.