Last Updated: 5 months ago by BrodNeil
Long-tail keywords may generate lower search volumes, but they tend to generate higher conversion rates. This is because long-tail keywords are more targeted compared with short-tail keywords. Converting visitors to paying customers with long-tail keywords depends on how you utilize it on your pages.
Consider the following questions:
- What are long-tail keywords?
- How common are long-tail keywords?
- Why use long-tail keywords?
- How to find long-tail keywords?
- How to optimize your pages for long-tail keywords?
- Competition and intent are other important factors for keyword quality, aside from search volume.
- Long-tail keywords have less competition.
- Long-tail keywords have higher conversion rates.
- Long-tail keywords include short-tail keywords.
- Long-tail keywords are perfect for PPC.
- Long-tail keywords are what Google wants.
- Use long-tail keywords for H2/H3 headings to optimize your page for long-tail keywords.
- Optimize anchor texts for internal and external links.