Last Updated on May 16, 2014 by BrodNeil
“How to Calculate Your SEO Campaign’s Return of Investment (ROI)?” is usually the question for both parties: 1) the business owners and managers and 2) the SEO specialist or agency. Variations thereof can be:
- Business Owner/Manager: Are we making money from the SEO campaign?
- Business Owner/Manager: Are we making the right decision to hire or contract an SEO specialist?
- SEO Specialist or Agency: Are we generating money for the client?
- Business Owner/Manager: Is the ROI worth the time and money?
- SEO Specialist or Agency: Are we expanding the people’s brand awareness of our client’s products/services?
We can create a list of questions, which boils down to one thing: ROI (return of investment). This is basically the reason why SEO campaigns are implemented. So it might be good to calculate it. See the infographic below. Thanks quicksprout.com.